Welcome!

This site is for those who are interested in developing and sharing their unique style. It is about self-expression, originality and fun! I believe everyone has inside of them a wealth of creative energy passively waiting to be expressed. Through my love of collecting, displaying, creating and photographing I express myself and how I see the world. Let your own creative energy escape! Whether expressed through your keen fashion sense, your good eye for detail or artistic abilities, creative expression will undoubtedly enrich your life. And maybe even inspire others!

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Beaded flowers

I began obsessively making beaded flowers three years ago while suffering through my first winter in the Northwest. I was so struck with how coils of wire and a pile of beads could be turned into something so stunning. Not one to leave well enough alone I later experimented by adding feathers, organza leaves and old buttons. It's been a while since I've made any but I still adore them for their vintage and sparkly charm.

No comments:

Post a Comment