Welcome!

This site is for those who are interested in developing and sharing their unique style. It is about self-expression, originality and fun! I believe everyone has inside of them a wealth of creative energy passively waiting to be expressed. Through my love of collecting, displaying, creating and photographing I express myself and how I see the world. Let your own creative energy escape! Whether expressed through your keen fashion sense, your good eye for detail or artistic abilities, creative expression will undoubtedly enrich your life. And maybe even inspire others!

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Catching Shadows

Often capturing interesting images simply means being aware of your surroundings and noticing small details. This is one of a series of pictures I took while working on a completely unrelated project. I just happened to walk by an area in which the sun was working magic with shadows. I grabbed an iron plate with ornate cut-out detail and captured the object's shadow in this photo.

1 comment:

  1. looking at your site, i feel like i'm looking at some famous artist's web page. you are so talented, and i think your stuff should be in a gallery somewhere! i can totally see it!!! some of these pictures blow me away! but i guess that's what happens when the person taking them is so awesome!

    ReplyDelete