Welcome!

This site is for those who are interested in developing and sharing their unique style. It is about self-expression, originality and fun! I believe everyone has inside of them a wealth of creative energy passively waiting to be expressed. Through my love of collecting, displaying, creating and photographing I express myself and how I see the world. Let your own creative energy escape! Whether expressed through your keen fashion sense, your good eye for detail or artistic abilities, creative expression will undoubtedly enrich your life. And maybe even inspire others!

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Too Much Time on My Hands?


An unenlightened acquaintance once responded, "you must have too much time on your hands..." after viewing one of my small creations. Do people really think the creative fruits of one's labor is somehow time wasted? I was puzzled and only managed to reply, "I don't watch much t.v. actually."


When the day's demands have been met and those with whom I live (animal as well as human) are content in their own ways I find solace in the process of creating. I've never considered it to be a waste of time but rather an indulgent luxury! Too much time? To the contrary, NEVER ENOUGH TIME to do what it is you truly love.

1 comment:

  1. Right on, Sister! Loved the "I don't watch much t.v., actually." And totally agree that taking time to be creative is an indulgent luxury! YAY for our luxury time!!! And did I mention? I adore this still life photo!

    ReplyDelete