Welcome!

This site is for those who are interested in developing and sharing their unique style. It is about self-expression, originality and fun! I believe everyone has inside of them a wealth of creative energy passively waiting to be expressed. Through my love of collecting, displaying, creating and photographing I express myself and how I see the world. Let your own creative energy escape! Whether expressed through your keen fashion sense, your good eye for detail or artistic abilities, creative expression will undoubtedly enrich your life. And maybe even inspire others!

Monday, April 6, 2009

Another Make It Monday


I like to contribute to the weekly challenge at gomakesomething.com whenever I can. Even if it is just a "quickie project" like this one, I feel that I've accomplished something. And that's not a bad thing for a Monday! This week's challenge theme was hats. Of course I managed to make a bird part of the fun.

2 comments:

  1. I think you've really captured this whole Monday project thing! You do it up small, big, any ol' way you can manage and call it good! I keep thinking it needs to be this LONG, drawn out, self involved thing. I adore your "hats" offering. It's beautiful...and sparkly...and gee, it's prescient of THIS week's Make It Mondays Challenge...titled SILVER. Your Hats piece could serve as double duty! I love your glitter bird! Tweet! Tweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how creative you are! And i wish you were my neighbor or something so we could do fun projects together!!! hahaha

    ReplyDelete