Welcome!

This site is for those who are interested in developing and sharing their unique style. It is about self-expression, originality and fun! I believe everyone has inside of them a wealth of creative energy passively waiting to be expressed. Through my love of collecting, displaying, creating and photographing I express myself and how I see the world. Let your own creative energy escape! Whether expressed through your keen fashion sense, your good eye for detail or artistic abilities, creative expression will undoubtedly enrich your life. And maybe even inspire others!

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Bejeweled















One of my favorite things to collect is vintage jewelry. As with most collections the jewelry began with a couple of cameos and grew to rings, brooches, bracelets.... It need not be valuable, costume jewelry does just fine. I'm always on the lookout for cameos, sparkly rhinestone pieces and rings of all sizes. New jewelry just does not speak to me in quite the same way as my vintage collection. While many women may feel diamonds really are a girl's best friend, I'll take these eclectic old pieces any day!

1 comment:

  1. So nice to see you, my dear....and your jewelry collection! Love the way you photographed your rings in the book...very cool. All these photos are great...

    ReplyDelete