Welcome!

This site is for those who are interested in developing and sharing their unique style. It is about self-expression, originality and fun! I believe everyone has inside of them a wealth of creative energy passively waiting to be expressed. Through my love of collecting, displaying, creating and photographing I express myself and how I see the world. Let your own creative energy escape! Whether expressed through your keen fashion sense, your good eye for detail or artistic abilities, creative expression will undoubtedly enrich your life. And maybe even inspire others!

Friday, February 20, 2009

Collecting is half the fun




There are two types of people in the world; the collectors and the non-collectors. There is no need for me to clarify which category I fall into! If you are a collage fanatic like me, collecting materials for your projects is a necessary and fun pursuit! Putting those bits and pieces to use in a finished piece is extremely rewarding as so often you may have had no idea where that bit of lace or those colorful buttons might end up. For those who wish to get started crafting but have no clue how to begin, I highly recommend trying collage. I will definitely be blogging frequently about collaging. In the meantime, gather up those pretty baubles you have stashed away and think about how you might put them to use in a finished project!

1 comment:

  1. rhonda, i love your collages so much! i especially like the colors in this one. the coral and turquois go really well together. and i of course like the lady with the cool dress!

    ReplyDelete