Welcome!

This site is for those who are interested in developing and sharing their unique style. It is about self-expression, originality and fun! I believe everyone has inside of them a wealth of creative energy passively waiting to be expressed. Through my love of collecting, displaying, creating and photographing I express myself and how I see the world. Let your own creative energy escape! Whether expressed through your keen fashion sense, your good eye for detail or artistic abilities, creative expression will undoubtedly enrich your life. And maybe even inspire others!

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Keeping it Simple

Sometimes keeping things simple with your style is the order of the day. I seem to have an affinity, read "obsession", with black and white. It is THE enduring combination, the very definition of contrast and never fails to make a statement. If you end up visiting me often here, you will undoubtedly see many photos that pay respect to the simplicity and sophistication of black and white. In these two photos I've allowed each to stand on its own. Pale and pearly, the whites are soft and soothing. The blacks have a bold sophistication that only black can posses. When you're trying to Find Your Style, whether in apparel or home furnishings, black and white might be the simplest and most striking choice.






No comments:

Post a Comment