Welcome!

This site is for those who are interested in developing and sharing their unique style. It is about self-expression, originality and fun! I believe everyone has inside of them a wealth of creative energy passively waiting to be expressed. Through my love of collecting, displaying, creating and photographing I express myself and how I see the world. Let your own creative energy escape! Whether expressed through your keen fashion sense, your good eye for detail or artistic abilities, creative expression will undoubtedly enrich your life. And maybe even inspire others!

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Make Your Way


A famous quote by the author George Eliot; "It is never too late to be what you might have been." Indeed! Beautiful and wise words that can be applied to so many areas of life. If you are craving a creative life begin it now. Understand the importance of being an active participant in your life. I value my creative energy too much to ever let it slip away. If I had thought it was too late to pursue a creative path I certainly would not have attempted it in the middle of my life! Thank-you, George Eliot, your words have become my mantra!

3 comments:

  1. I love this photograph! Nice done, Rhonda!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank-you Kimberly! I shot it on my kitchen window sill. Inspiration is all around us sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess I should proof my comments better! I meant "Nicely done!" :-)

    ReplyDelete