Welcome!

This site is for those who are interested in developing and sharing their unique style. It is about self-expression, originality and fun! I believe everyone has inside of them a wealth of creative energy passively waiting to be expressed. Through my love of collecting, displaying, creating and photographing I express myself and how I see the world. Let your own creative energy escape! Whether expressed through your keen fashion sense, your good eye for detail or artistic abilities, creative expression will undoubtedly enrich your life. And maybe even inspire others!

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Craving Color


Perhaps it's just spring fever but lately vivid colors are creeping their way into much of my creative endeavors. I often work in a quite restricted "burnt umber" sort of palette. I love the time worn look of old book pages and yellowed lace. Lately, though, something inside me is yearning for deep, saturated COLOR. If it is too early to get that color fix from nature just create it yourself!

2 comments:

  1. I could have sworn I left a comment on this from New Orleans! Guess not. I love this photo. BEAUTIFUL work...and the collection of 'colors' is lovely! Thanks for sharing with us, Rhonda!

    ReplyDelete
  2. visiting your blog has been a joy and this photo is like a box full of color "candies"~!!~i love it~!
    i appreciate your visit to my blog and am anicipating many more happy encounters~!!~

    :)
    libbyQ

    ReplyDelete