Welcome!

This site is for those who are interested in developing and sharing their unique style. It is about self-expression, originality and fun! I believe everyone has inside of them a wealth of creative energy passively waiting to be expressed. Through my love of collecting, displaying, creating and photographing I express myself and how I see the world. Let your own creative energy escape! Whether expressed through your keen fashion sense, your good eye for detail or artistic abilities, creative expression will undoubtedly enrich your life. And maybe even inspire others!

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Gorgeous Paper




I don't know how many people get as excited as I do about beautiful paper. Everyone has their own creative triggers, I suppose. I recently received my first order from a great company called Hollander's, the largest retail source for decorative paper in the U.S. They boast a stunning variety of decorative papers, over 1600 styles to be exact. From marbled to silk-screened and delicate handmade papers to breathtaking Florentine prints,




it was was with extreme difficulty that I narrowed down my final selections. By the way, the Florentine prints figured largely into my first order.




Checking out was a breeze. When one of my papers was out of stock I was called immediately to choose an alternative. The customer service was amazing, especially for a company of its impressive size. My order, expertly packaged, arrived within the designated time. At last I could see and touch it for myself! Pure delight. My papers were just as amazing in real life as they appeared on the web site. Many of my selections are worthy of framing as-is, true works of art.




If you are into fine paper as I am visit Hollander's at http://www.hollanders.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment