Welcome!

This site is for those who are interested in developing and sharing their unique style. It is about self-expression, originality and fun! I believe everyone has inside of them a wealth of creative energy passively waiting to be expressed. Through my love of collecting, displaying, creating and photographing I express myself and how I see the world. Let your own creative energy escape! Whether expressed through your keen fashion sense, your good eye for detail or artistic abilities, creative expression will undoubtedly enrich your life. And maybe even inspire others!

Friday, March 13, 2009

Variations on Themes


Why is it that certain themes seem to show up repeatedly in an artist's work? Maybe it is because there is that certain something that just keeps on giving and providing more and more inspiration. Birds show up regularly in my collages. I don't have an explanation for why I love to focus on birds in my work, but I do so on a regular basis. I even decoupaged an entire mannequin in a "birdy fashion." I suppose the why doesn't really matter just as long as one continues to find inspiration. For now, my birds will continue to soar!

1 comment:

  1. Birds are cool...and I have quite a little collection of photos of birds. They're not my finest photos...because the subjects aren't always cooperative...but I'll try to find a couple of my better ones to share. Birds are a worthwhile recurring subject matter in your art, fer shur! Hmmm, not sure what it means...I just know it's good!

    ReplyDelete