Welcome!

This site is for those who are interested in developing and sharing their unique style. It is about self-expression, originality and fun! I believe everyone has inside of them a wealth of creative energy passively waiting to be expressed. Through my love of collecting, displaying, creating and photographing I express myself and how I see the world. Let your own creative energy escape! Whether expressed through your keen fashion sense, your good eye for detail or artistic abilities, creative expression will undoubtedly enrich your life. And maybe even inspire others!

Monday, March 9, 2009

Random Ideas


So many ideas swim around simultaneously in my mind, it is hard to know which ones to scoop up and give life to. Bits and pieces that float around as colors, images, words or shapes might grab onto one another and become a collective idea worth materializing. All of this happens with very little assistance from me. I am simply receptive and willing to allow random creative ideas a place to ripen. I like to live very much in the moment when it comes to acting on ideas. Spontaneity has magic in it! I might have a very vague sense of how I want to begin a project but that's it. Over planning has killed many a good idea.



The challenge, every time a project is begun, is how to give life to that initial idea that sparked interest. Head and hands must come together in a concerted effort to materialize what was once just a random and passing notion. When that happens it is pure magic and I can't think of a better way to spend my time!

No comments:

Post a Comment