Welcome!

This site is for those who are interested in developing and sharing their unique style. It is about self-expression, originality and fun! I believe everyone has inside of them a wealth of creative energy passively waiting to be expressed. Through my love of collecting, displaying, creating and photographing I express myself and how I see the world. Let your own creative energy escape! Whether expressed through your keen fashion sense, your good eye for detail or artistic abilities, creative expression will undoubtedly enrich your life. And maybe even inspire others!

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Ode to Vintage







Just a few photos of some of my vintage clothing and accessories. I'm always on the lookout for vintage hats and handbags. Some of it I use and wear and some I just love to look at. This was just a fun photo shoot focusing on the simplicity and classic nature of these colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment