Welcome!

This site is for those who are interested in developing and sharing their unique style. It is about self-expression, originality and fun! I believe everyone has inside of them a wealth of creative energy passively waiting to be expressed. Through my love of collecting, displaying, creating and photographing I express myself and how I see the world. Let your own creative energy escape! Whether expressed through your keen fashion sense, your good eye for detail or artistic abilities, creative expression will undoubtedly enrich your life. And maybe even inspire others!

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter







So much to do on this special day; assembling Easter baskets, cooking the meal, tidying the house and, of course, preparing the decorations. Easter may not rival Christmas as the top decorating holiday but it is a welcome opportunity to display symbols of the season. I keep it fairly simple but enjoy using glittered eggs and fresh spring bulbs on table tops and window sills.




Another holiday another opportunity to beautify your surroundings and elevate the simple to the sublime. Happy Easter!

2 comments:

  1. Seeing the photo of your elegant Easter decorations makes me want to decorate even though the holiday is past and I don't do holiday decorations :-) The little sparkly eggs set in the holder with the tulle is just beautiful. Hope your Easter was wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank-you Kim! We had a lovely Easter despite some rain (hey, it wasn't snow.)
    I'm definitely not the biggest holiday decorator, so many holiday decorations seem cheesy to me. I do like highlighting simple pretty things, the more nature-inspired the better to me!
    I bet you will soon have some beautiful flowers from your garden to bring indoors.
    Nothing can beat fresh flowers!

    ReplyDelete