Welcome!

This site is for those who are interested in developing and sharing their unique style. It is about self-expression, originality and fun! I believe everyone has inside of them a wealth of creative energy passively waiting to be expressed. Through my love of collecting, displaying, creating and photographing I express myself and how I see the world. Let your own creative energy escape! Whether expressed through your keen fashion sense, your good eye for detail or artistic abilities, creative expression will undoubtedly enrich your life. And maybe even inspire others!

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Gypsy Style


Treasures past and present. The cigar poster is from a trip to a Paris flea market (oh, to do that again!) the butterfly sequin top is a recent find, covered bottles from German flea markets and various framed prints from all over. Gypsy Style suits me just fine!

2 comments:

  1. So where exactly do you have all these lovely 'finds' set up? Is this in your house? Or in the shop? Because it looks like a beautiful antique store someone might trip upon unexpectedly. BEAUTIFUL STUFF! And I'm with you; that poster is something special. But I love all the framed prints in that bin (Man, I'd LOVE to have that bin :-) Nicely done, Rhonda! Easy on the eyes, this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kimberly! I keep all these treasures in my basement.I have a couple areas where I shoot photos for this blog. If only you could see what the rest of it looks like! I rotate items in and out of the upstairs rooms constantly. It's a sickness, I tell you!

    ReplyDelete