Welcome!

This site is for those who are interested in developing and sharing their unique style. It is about self-expression, originality and fun! I believe everyone has inside of them a wealth of creative energy passively waiting to be expressed. Through my love of collecting, displaying, creating and photographing I express myself and how I see the world. Let your own creative energy escape! Whether expressed through your keen fashion sense, your good eye for detail or artistic abilities, creative expression will undoubtedly enrich your life. And maybe even inspire others!

Monday, July 27, 2009

Falling Into Place


Sometimes things just work out. You're in the zone, the flow is good and your project takes the lead. Such was the case with "Distant." Every element of this 4"x6" collage came together almost in perfect order. From the image of the moon's surface, the architectural ceiling sketch to the viking ship and cow skull each element seemed to know its proper place. "Distant" showed me the way from beginning to end. I was merely an instrument in her creation. Her time had come!

1 comment:

  1. BEAUTIFUL! You've been such a busy creative person these days, Rhonda...good for you! Sorry I haven't been commenting lately...just checking mail and sites quick and then hopping off the computer. Keep these gems coming...they really are that!

    ReplyDelete