Welcome!

This site is for those who are interested in developing and sharing their unique style. It is about self-expression, originality and fun! I believe everyone has inside of them a wealth of creative energy passively waiting to be expressed. Through my love of collecting, displaying, creating and photographing I express myself and how I see the world. Let your own creative energy escape! Whether expressed through your keen fashion sense, your good eye for detail or artistic abilities, creative expression will undoubtedly enrich your life. And maybe even inspire others!

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

"Bird Time"


Sometimes inspiration can spring from the most unexpected of places. I was inspired a while back by a postage stamp. The stamp depicted a bird in profile cleverly sitting atop a lovely time piece. "Bird Time" is directly evolved from that image. Inspiration can be waiting right inside your mailbox! (Thank-you Kimberly, for it was you who used that very postage stamp to mail me a beautiful and thoughtful handmade card!)

1 comment:

  1. it really is amazing the various ways our creative fire can be lit~!!~
    love this and your other new collage pieces rhonda~!~ was on flickr when i first spotted them and they are lovely~!!~

    :)
    libbyQ

    ReplyDelete