Welcome!

This site is for those who are interested in developing and sharing their unique style. It is about self-expression, originality and fun! I believe everyone has inside of them a wealth of creative energy passively waiting to be expressed. Through my love of collecting, displaying, creating and photographing I express myself and how I see the world. Let your own creative energy escape! Whether expressed through your keen fashion sense, your good eye for detail or artistic abilities, creative expression will undoubtedly enrich your life. And maybe even inspire others!

Thursday, July 9, 2009

A Paris Chez Bonnet


At last I return to my beloved blog! Life has a way of prioritizing things for us sometimes and I am glad to be back after a month-long hiatus. It is my hope that I can successfully reprogram my brain to embrace my creative side once again. My penchant for all things vintage remains strong. Here is a composed table scape featuring a lovely print of a French ~Mademoiselle.~ I discovered the print at a local tag sale. The inscription at the bottom reads "A Paris Chez Bonnet, Rue St. Jacques."


2 comments:

  1. a lovely table scape~!~ it always feels good to re-embrace our creative side, especially when it's a large part of who we are as a person~!~
    my creative side has had to ride along on the side lines for far too long just latley~!~ isn't it interesting that something as important to us as creativity can get set aside during busy times and that it needs a jump start every once in a while . . . i like to think i'm still being creative during these times and that it's just in less conspicuous ways. i'm sure that is true of you as well~!~

    may i suggest a regular disciplined creative act? i've almost completed a year of daily photos. i wasn't sure that i could but am so glad that i tried and even though some days the shot is just a quick snap of something (anything!) i find that most days i do grow creatively because of having done it. i am now contemplating what creative discipline i should set for myself next . . . it feels good to have accomplished this creative "window" for myself on a regular basis even if only a very tiny one. i desperately need this window, as it allows my sunny inspirational muse to shine in on my life.

    it's good to see you back rhonda~!!~

    :)
    libbyQ

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is too strande--I looked at your blog this morning and though "how wonderful"--so glad you decided to follow me Miss Hettie's. Please follow us at Troy Antiques too! Love you blog!! Feathers are great!

    ReplyDelete