Welcome!

This site is for those who are interested in developing and sharing their unique style. It is about self-expression, originality and fun! I believe everyone has inside of them a wealth of creative energy passively waiting to be expressed. Through my love of collecting, displaying, creating and photographing I express myself and how I see the world. Let your own creative energy escape! Whether expressed through your keen fashion sense, your good eye for detail or artistic abilities, creative expression will undoubtedly enrich your life. And maybe even inspire others!

Saturday, August 22, 2009

"House Bird"


"House Bird" is the latest in my 4"x6" series. This sweet crowned bird nests among vintage architectural renderings and even holds it's own house key.

2 comments:

  1. I'd say the vacay to Kentucky did your creative spirit good. Sometimes it's nice to get away and get filled up again. Love the 4 x 6 format you've got posted here. This smaller size is new for you, right? I think the work I've seen you do is usually on the larger size. VERY nice, Ms. R. Keep up the excellent work. I adore yellow birdies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your little yellow birdy too! And the key-nice touch...

    ReplyDelete