Welcome!

This site is for those who are interested in developing and sharing their unique style. It is about self-expression, originality and fun! I believe everyone has inside of them a wealth of creative energy passively waiting to be expressed. Through my love of collecting, displaying, creating and photographing I express myself and how I see the world. Let your own creative energy escape! Whether expressed through your keen fashion sense, your good eye for detail or artistic abilities, creative expression will undoubtedly enrich your life. And maybe even inspire others!

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Vintage Tarot


These inch and a half square magnets feature vintage tarot card images and are just right for the Halloween season. I particularly love the skeleton card. They are decoupaged onto wood and wax-sealed for a nice sheen. They are such fun to make and add a nice vintage touch to refrigerator art. Better than candy? Maybe not but I might pass a few out to friends anyway!

2 comments:

  1. oh absolutely better than candy~!!~ these are wonderfully fun~!!!~

    :)
    libbyQ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these too! You really should sell these!

    ReplyDelete