Welcome!

This site is for those who are interested in developing and sharing their unique style. It is about self-expression, originality and fun! I believe everyone has inside of them a wealth of creative energy passively waiting to be expressed. Through my love of collecting, displaying, creating and photographing I express myself and how I see the world. Let your own creative energy escape! Whether expressed through your keen fashion sense, your good eye for detail or artistic abilities, creative expression will undoubtedly enrich your life. And maybe even inspire others!

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Outdoor Style


I love the look of outdoor elements inside the home. Romantic and reminiscent of airy palazzos with crumbling statues and rambling vines, outdoor themes can definitely work inside the home, too. I'm always on the look out for garden statues, attractive terra cotta pieces and old iron fencing. I enjoy fancying a forgotten garden, a secret and mysterious hide away worn by time.


My treasures may never recreate this imaginary scene but I certainly enjoy the thought!

4 comments:

  1. I love seeing your still life compositions, Rhonda! Keep 'em coming...because they're thoughtful and lovely to look at. Sometimes I feel like I've completely lost whatever photographic eye I may have had at one time...but I see you exercising that creativity and will continue to enjoy vicariously through your efforts! THANKS for sharing all these pretty pieces...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank-you, Kimberly. I seriously doubt that you've lost any part of your "photographic eye" whatsoever! Remember, you were one of my biggest inspirations when it comes to photography and the creative path in general. Can't say it enough, you CONTINUE to inspire!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i actually hava a room in my house that i laughingly call "The Hydrangea Room" (due to one wallpapered wall) that i decorate using organics (lots of plants in this room) and primitive/outdoor pieces . . . it's my favorite place to be~!~
    i love your photo and am so happy to find kindred spirits in blog land~!~

    :)
    libbyQ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kindred spirits indeed, Libby! I bet I would love your "Hydrangea Room." Any room with an al fresco feel is just where I'd rather be, a nice glass of wine, a good book, ahhh......

    ReplyDelete